Ohio State football talk.

87 Days

Gray Box's picture
June 4, 2014 at 3:07pm
7 Comments
87 Days to Kickoff
2013 team shattered single-season school record for touchdowns scored
87 Days

*Broke record set by 1995 team (64 touchdowns)

Gray Box's picture

TOUCHDOWN TIDBITS

Defense/Special Teams ... Two interceptions, one fumble and a punt return for touchdown to bring total to 87 

Carlos Hyde ... Season-high five touchdowns in 60-35 win at Illinois

Braxton Miller ... Nine of his 12 rushing touchdowns came over the course of Ohio State's final four games

Corey Brown ... Two-touchdown games against San Diego State and Wisconsin

Jordan Hall ... All eight rushing touchdowns came in first four games of the season

Devin Smith ... 90-yard touchdown reception from Kenny Guiton (Cal) is longest play in Ohio State history

Chris Fields ... More than one-third of all catches in 2013 went for six (16 total receptions)

Kenny Guiton ... Back-to-back games against Penn State and Purdue with two rushing touchdowns each

Jeff Heuerman ... Averaged 32.5 yards per touchdown reception (11, 40, 22, 57)

Evan Spencer ... On receiving end for two of Guiton's school-record six touchdown passes against FAMU

Ezekiel Elliott ... 57-yard touchdown run vs. FAMU was second-longest rush of season for the Buckeyes

Dontre Wilson ... First career touchdown came on 7-yard scamper vs. San Diego State

Source: ohiostatebuckeyes.com 

BroJim's picture

Awesome graphic, thanks!

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
OSUpawn's picture

Stats! I love stats!

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Bet we won't break any records for FGs for a long, long time. My, how things have changed. 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

JT would be so frustrated 

Remy's picture

Gray Box, Nice visual. Hyde's 18 touchdowns were impressive.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

This countdown is killing me!!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.