Ohio State football talk.

Jayme Thompson To Transfer

LouGroza's picture
April 16, 2014 at 12:05pm
12 Comments
tennbuckeye19's picture
+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Wishing him the best in his future plans. Sometimes it's an unpopular numbers game. 

+2 HS
SilverBullet-98's picture

Darn it, I n

knew attrition was coming, unfortunately Jayme had a injury last year . This kid has a ton of talent, I look for him to be a force we ever he may end up.

Jayme and his family are all class and in my heart he will always be a Buckeye!

"The Past Builds the Future"

+4 HS
LouGroza's picture

Really feel for these guys. Talented players, just not able to see the field due to who is in front of them. Do not blame them one bit. Hope it works out for him and anyone else in his shoes for that matter.

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

I think he made a very wise career move here. I would fully expect one more kid to leave before next quarter and if I had to guess it would be one of the talented RBs or WRs. Just a guess because we have so much youthful talent and when younger guys start to pass you up its time to make a decision.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

Unky Buck's picture

Best of luck to him. I hope he can find success somewhere else (with someone we don't normally play obviously).

+1 HS
Ludwig Yards's picture

The one "positive" for OSU is that we are now at the 82 limit, which some folks were fretting over a bit.

buckeyestu's picture

I wish him luck wherever he goes. I just hope he doesn't go to meatchicken, or the $EC.

MacG91's picture

Ohio State can give him restrictions on transferring. I would assume they would say B10 is off limits. 

Mac..yeah

-1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Urban is extremely competitive, but I hope he doesn't put any restrictions on this. Let him play wherever he wants to play, even if that's Penn State or (unlikely) Michigan/MSU.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

Unky Buck's picture

I would find it unlikely that he's going to go to another B1G school. He would have to sit 2 years if he transferred within the same conference. If playing time is what he's clamoring for, getting out of the conference is a necessity. But it's not to say it can't/won't happen...I just don't quite think it would.

-1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Attrition was bound to show up at some point, I can live with the transfer kind. Sincere best of luck to Jayme Thompson wherever he lands.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS