Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Aaron Parry #91 for Gray

dc28's picture
April 14, 2014 at 10:45am
13 Comments

I would like to give a Shout Out to Aaron Parry #91. He is a Zanesville Rosecrans Alumni. Rosecrans is not known as a football powerhouse and usually only has 15-25 kids on their team. I didn't know he was walking on at The Ohio State University. He started for the gray team on the defensive line Saturday. From what I saw he had a sack and pass breakup. I wish him nothing but the best and hope he gets that degree. The entire city of Zanesville and the Rosecrans community should be proud of him.

allinosu's picture

I asked yesterday who he was because he wasn't listed in the roster. I was impressed. What year is he?

+3 HS
dc28's picture

I believe he is a frosh or soph. On the roster is says #91 is Chris Rock but on the back of the jersey Saturday it said Parry. I saw on Facebook post from a friend that he was a walkon and I was shocked, so when I started looking I saw #91 and Parry on the back of the jersey. I was impressed too. He has decent size that is for sure

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

He really came to play on Saturday - like the kid's upside

+2 HS
BUCKSOMIES's picture

Hell yes DC, he did a great job Sat. Glad to see him get the reps.  Two thumbs up IMO.

+1 HS
buckeyebowhunter's picture
+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Purdue transfer Frazier also looked damn good as a relative no-name going into the game. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

His name was sure called a lot and G. Mason had a lot of good things to say about his motor.

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

Yep.  Had the sack and recovery for the TD early in game.  Dodson just couldn't handle him.  Sat out all last year (transfer year) so he might have a nice future here:

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/rashad_frazier_8077...

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

With his ability - makes you think why did he go to Purdue anyway?

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

Late bloomer.  Better coaching.  Supporting cast. 

Going against Dodson.....

+2 HS
OSUFlash's picture

How trilled must Parry's family and friends be? Love tough kids like this that may only see mop up duty but work their @sses off! Count me as part of his fan club too. I truly wish the young man all the best.

osuflash

+2 HS
SilverBullet-98's picture

I will always root for the Ohio kids.

I love the brand of HS FB we play in this state and despised if anybody knocks it as not worthy.

Another kid who had a good day Nick Sarac, I think from St. Iggy. Step for step with Dontre or Corey Smith.

The DB's looked the part in the spring game. LOVE the press quarters coverage. Really feel this team is gonna be special this year, real special.

"The Past Builds the Future"

+1 HS
southbay's picture

I noticed the guy too, posted on the open thread,he was bringing it.  Good show.

+1 HS