Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Fastest Student Race at the Spring Game

Gray Box's picture
April 12, 2014 at 1:41pm
20 Comments

Here are the qualifying students that will race Dontre Wilson at the Spring Game:

Student Race
Student Race
Student Race

Student Race
Student Race
Gray Box's picture

Here is your winner of the first heat, beating everyone including Wilson!

+1 HS
OSUpawn's picture

He just rounded to the nearest 100. He actually weighs 151

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Looked like some of our guys were dogging it just for laughs

SoCalBuck26's picture

Yea it looked like Dontre slowed down halfway through.  Looked like a lot of fun though.  Wish they did this stuff when I was a student =(

stubbzzz's picture

So who was it that won the final?  who is #12.  i didn't recognize him, and couldn't read the name on the back.  was that Doran Grant?

-1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Yes it sure was Doran

buckskin's picture

Doran won the final but that student got ripped off in the 1st race.  My 6 year old son could tell he won it.  And did Anthony Schlegal work for the WWE for a while?

+1 HS
luckynutz's picture

Was that Schlagel running it? He brought some comic relief, and also got a heavy chorus of boos fate announcing the "tie" in the first heat. That kid brought it both times, and im happy for him. He gets to say he ran with some serious speed merchants and beat em once.

Also, glad to see james clark out there running. Must mean hes ready to get back out there and compete. And loved Doran grants back flip to celebrate his win. Kind of forgot just how fast he is

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

I was really hoping "Das Boot" would pull off the upset...

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Honestly espin would have a front page article if a student supposedly beat our fastest player. I can see it now~~Some bum fresh of the streets walks into OSUs spring game and blows away their 3 fastest players. Kids you need to think bout this before committing to tOSU..their speed coach must be a joke~~Signed whatever Hack they had write that day....The players took it easy and that kid was running the 40s of his life.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

-3 HS
OSUpawn's picture

That Ben Hittner looked big. A 4.5 at his size with no training is impressive.  

CC's picture

Who says there was no training?

+1 HS
OSUpawn's picture

No Mickey training. 

+1 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture

The players weren't taking it easy... that's idiotic. Students have been talking trash all week and you think these players are just going to let these students show them up in front of 61,000 at the spring game? That's laughable.

-1 HS
Mortc15's picture

For what it's worth, I do think Dontre got a bad start and just let up the last 10-15 knowing he wouldn't win. However, I think Grant truly had to give it everything to win that race but that in no way means those guys are slow. Branson was impressive.

Buck-I4Life

OSUFlash's picture

And lets not forget this is hand timed.

osuflash

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Why would it matter if it were hand timed when it was a race against one another? You know 4 guys lined up next to one another with somebody saying GO and whoever finishes across the finish line first wins.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

BoFuquel's picture

Another UM PR disaster. He had to fix the race and then it was won by a Tressel recruit. Something is rotten in C-BUS. GO BUCKS!

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

-2 HS