Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Chris Clark

Jbuckeye559's picture
February 27, 2014 at 5:55pm
10 Comments

@Clark8Chris: I'm picking a school where I can compete for national championships I like to win !!!!

Chris Clark recent post on twitter. We all know what he is asking for can be done here. 

What all you people think? 

m5987usus's picture

I think either osu Georgia or notre dame will get his services. He really does love osu but he loves osu and notre dame but I was reading a story where his mom cried when he got an offer from nd she might be an alum, so I think the favortie or team to beat is nd.

O-H!

Jbuckeye559's picture

Ya I came across that as well about his mom. But OSU is where I think he will end up, as a buckeye! 

TCOB_6's picture

I think I read somewhere that there are several ND Alum in his family.
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-recruiting/2014/02/33620/...

BME_Buckeye's picture

Well I think he wants to go to a school where he can compete for a national title. Duh.

Could be LSU, Bama, Ohio State and plethora of other schools. Not much to look into from a tweet.

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

He just eliminated ND, Michigan, and Tennessee by tweeting that.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Tennessee is on the rise and Notre Dame was there two years ago.

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

On the rise they may be, but they won't be rising that far anytime while he'll be in college.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

On the rise? They went 5-7. :/

Notre Dame? It was a fluke.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

-2 HS
Jbuckeye559's picture

Latest on Chris Clark

The Buckeyes’ No. 1 target at tight end is Chris Clark (Ridgewood, Ct./Avon Old Farms). I had the news long ago that Clark would be visiting Ohio State on March 21. But the new news today is that Clark has shaken up his leader board a bit. After Clark visited Georgia at the beginning of February he proclaimed the Bulldogs his leader. However, that is no longer the case. Since then Clark has added a number of scholarship offers including Alabama, Notre Dame, Auburn, Florida and South Carolina.

“Honestly I would say right now Auburn, Alabama, Notre Dame and Ohio State in no particular order (stand out),” Clark said. “Those four schools just kind of seem like a better fit for me.”

Interestingly, Clark has not been to any of the four yet, but that is going to change in the not too distant future.

Clark visits Ohio State March 21-22 and Notre Dame March 29. Clark also plans to visit Alabama and Auburn sometime this spring. Other visits he has set include Maryland March 7 and Penn State March 15 with a trip to North Carolina in between the two. Clark also has Michigan set for March 23 and Purdue March 30. In addition to all of those visits Clark plans to get to Florida and Miami this summer as well as out West to Arizona State and Arizona.

Clark then would like to make a commitment by the end of the summer, but if he doesn’t he might wait to announce at the Under Armour All-American Game in early January. Whenever he makes his decision, the Buckeyes will be one of the finalists.

“Ohio State will be there the whole way through,” Clark said. “I guarantee that. I talk to coach (Tim) Hinton a bunch. And I talk to coach (Urban) Meyer.”

Clark spoke again with Hinton on Thursday night.

Clark is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He is the country’s No. 125 prospect, the No. 3 tight end, and the No. 2 prospect in Connecticut.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

C.C. is the real deal