Will Smith released by Saints

gumtape's picture
February 12, 2014 at 11:50pm
13 Comments
Seattle Linga's picture

One of my all time favs - nice upload

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

All the big plays he turned in while he was here.

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

guys had a hell of a career as a saint…I'm sure he'll land somewhere, if not then what an NFL career regardless…well done Mr. Smith.

OSUStu's picture

A very good decade for Smith in the NFL including a ring.  Hopefully, he is fully recovered from the ACL injury he had before last season.  Good luck to him at his next stop.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

OSUStu's picture

I see Vilma was not re-signed.  Maybe he will end up on whatever team drafts Michael Sam and get the opportunity to practice his newly found thoughts on tolerance and acceptance after backpedaling on his concerns about having a gay player on his team.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

-3 HS
Nashville Buckeye's picture

Damn.  I almost went a full day without hearing Sam's name mentioned.  What does Vilma or Sam have to do with Will Smith? Let's stay on topic!

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

Oh, so sorry to ruin it for you.  You might have seen Vilma's name in the link above as he is also a topic of the article.

-4 HS
deddy214's picture

Always loved watching this guy play. If he's healthy I can't see him not getting signed somewhere.

KeithMC33's picture

I thought i heard on the radio that the Saints were going to release Malcolm Jenkins as well? As a Browns fan i would LOVE to see both of them in Cleveland, but as a Buckeye fan i wouldn't wish that upon either of those gentleman. 

+3 HS
BuckeyeNation_330's picture

Malcolm I'd love to see playing FS in the defensive backfield with Ward and Haden that'd really help us out. Although I have love for Will Smith I dont think he'd be a good fit in Cleveland

"Bleed Scarlet, Die Gray"

JakeBuckeye's picture

I'm looking forward to El Guapo being in the NFL next year so I have a reason to watch a game or two. I don't think I sat down for more than the end of a game once before the playoffs started this past year.

PittBuckeye's picture

I'm just hoping the Browns draft that man-child.

Buckeye Knight's picture

Great career for Will Smith. Glad he has the acting and rapping careers to fall back on now.