Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

RAEKWON MCMILLAN - FIRST INTERVIEW AT OSU

Gray Box's picture
February 7, 2014 at 5:32am
15 Comments

Some people asked for Raeking Ball's interview so here it is, for those of you that missed it before the site overhaul. The first one is a quick recap done by Tim May at the Dispatch.  The second one is his full interview from 11W. If you guys haven't checked out 11W's YouTube channel lately, do yourself a favor and click here. There are some great video on there.

Raekwon McMillan heads Ohio State's recruiting class:

ELEVENWARRIORS.COM: Linebacker Raekwon McMillan talks about his commitment to Ohio State:

rosycheeks's picture

Serious question -- How do I upvote this post? I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and wanted to recognize that with a UV, but I can't figure out how to do that on the new site.

+8 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Good question. I thought there was a possibility that they were going to do away with upvoting and downvoting threads. I could be completely wrong on that but it sounds familiar. Hopefully one of the staff can chime in.

+1 HS
LouBuck35's picture

I believe in one of the other topics related to the site, Jason said that voting on the OP isn't something that was brought over to this site.  I think it's located in the Site Issues topic he lists in his Welcome to the New story.  Sorry for not having the link readily available.

I want a fall Saturday in Ohio Stadium..

+2 HS
Sin City Buckeye's picture

You know when you meet someone or see them for the first time and you just know they have the "It" factor? Well Raekwon McMillan has that "It" factor. You can just tell he's gonna be special.

Is there a difference between Viper and Leo? "No, we just thought Viper sounded cooler."---Former Buckeye Coach Mike Vrabel

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Kid is about to embark on the journey of a Legend here at tOSU. He could be on the field and helping lead this new defense from day 1.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+1 HS
buckeye4life050233's picture

Saw him on campus the other day and the dude is huge for a true freshman.....if he isn't on the special teams/in the 2 deep it will be a tragedy....Plus I like how he says he admires Na'varro Bowman.  That is the type of linebacker you have to be now a days in the era of the spread offense...you have to be an every down linebacker or else it really hampers what you can do schematically as a defense to shut down the opposing offense

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I wouldn't be surprised if he was starting before the end of the year... There's not much depth at LB this year.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

Buckeye06's picture

Fire McMillan! He supports Fickell!

Kidding, but funny to see him stick up for him immediately and fully support him.  Saying they've been putting in extra work together is good to see.

As he said, Hawk, lil Animal, Carpenter, the list goes on...

+5 HS
Katzfan's picture

Kid's humble.... An ounce of humility will serve the young man BIG TIME in years to come and he obviously GETS that..  VERY glad this kid is a Buckeye.  He's gonna be one of those guys that quietly goes about his business and performs out of his mind.  LOVE this kid...

"You're pissed because we went after a committed guy? Guess what, we got nine guys who better go do it again. Do it a little harder next time." -- Urban Frank Meyer  -- I LOVE THIS DUDE!! :)

Mortc15's picture

I love his comment about "anybody can sit at home and think they could have made that play but it takes a lot more than that." That shows that he knows nothing is going to come easy or be given to him and he's going to have to work for everything he's going to get. A humble kid that's willing to work to get the very top. Going to be a treat watching  him for the next 3 (or hopefully 4) years.

Buck-I4Life

OSUFlash's picture

I bet he starts from game 1.

osuflash

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I don't know about game 1, but I think he has a good chance as the season progresses.

InvertMyVeer's picture

My roommate - "What are you watching? Why do you have that shit-eatin grin on your face?" LOL

Football is complicated...

+2 HS
Phillips.449's picture

Dude is going to be the 1st to lose that black stripe!  He gets it!

+2 HS