Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

RB Room is Also Crowded!

+3 HS
iamcbs's picture
February 2, 2021 at 12:43pm
84 Comments

While there will be much gnashing of teeth and consternation about the QB position and there is a roomful of outstanding playmakers and AAs at WR. There's also a logjam at RB. Master Teague is the most experienced member of that room but I believe we've seen his ceiling. He's a straight-ahead, upright runner with no explosion and little wiggle. He has some speed but he's not a HR hitter he's also no factor in the passing game. Miyan Williams was intriguing in an extremely limited sample size. He should be a factor. Steele Chambers has to learn to hold onto the ball but he's shown flashes. Marcus Crowleyis coming back from injury and I'd like to see more of what he can do. He's shown a variety of skills, again in limited action, but I hope he gets a shot. The freshmen will be the wildcards. Can Tre Henderson and Evan Pryor work their way into the conversation during the Spring? Henderson is a super talent and may be difficult to keep off the field. Pryor has a Christian McCaffrey-type skillset and he may also be tough to keep on the bench. I'm really excited about our RB Room and I know they'll keep the new QB, whoever that will be, comfortable.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 84 Comments