Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Correction: Ahrens Shows Swagger!

+11 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
February 24, 2019 at 3:12am
48 Comments

Was gonna turn the game off. 15 points down. The narrative true. Between the " the starting lineup should be" and "this game will be ugly" and "how this game will play out" ands even Doug Lesmeris' armchair horrible "eye test" article. In the truth Bucknuts1994 statement that there will be 100 postgame comments when losing and 50 when they win. Hell, I went to give my youngest son a goodnight story OSU down by 6 returned OSU down by 15. Yep, the naysayer pessimistic vibe was obviously correct. The "its gonna be ugly" prophesy true. I asked myself..."whatcha gonna be? Fairweather fan or someone that watches the game not buying in to the last two years Matta teams that consistently mailed it in in games like this one ripping the heart out of diehard fans like me. Wtf? is it gonna be?!" Instead, turn down the volume and Dakick's incessant masturbating on "5th youngest team" with its mirculous freshmen. Turn the volume down. Watch these young scrappy freshmen sophomores fight watch for the very first time a player bury 3 3s from deep in the corner that everyone damn well knew were gonna go in before they even left his hands and turn this blowout into a game. Thats called basketball swagger. For you bored offseason football fans that miraculously become basketball experts once the Basketball Bucks do not live up to the standards of a 12-1 football team.
The 11W writer said "Ahrens shows promise". Damn son heres the correction..."Ahrens shows swagger. The future". Iowa Wisconsin "the narrative"... you're on notice. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments