Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Back to the lonely few....basketball peeps

+10 HS
IronPastor's picture
July 3, 2017 at 12:58pm
78 Comments

It's funny as I have been active on 11W over the last 2.5 years (lurker before joining), I have noticed that the there are not many people who comment on basketball threads, whether in the forum or written by staff unless it was a #FireThad thread, when Thad actually left (or forced to resign depending on how you view it), and initially when Holtmann was hired.  I was cautiously optimistic that some of the people who were all in for Thad leaving and Chris coming in might stick around, but alas, we are back to the lonely few who comment on BBall threads again.

It has been funny to see the numbers dwindle down from 300 comments on a thread not even a month ago to barely 20 on a recent thread and many of that is multiple comments from the same people.  Will the BBall commenting pick up when the Basketbucks season comes rolling in...that remains to be seen, but until then, I am still riding shotgun on the Basketbuck train!!!

As a side question....do y'all think we land Ayala in August, or go into the season with the current 9 plus a few more walk-ons?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments