Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

basketbucks tourney race your thoughts??

0 HS
URBANDYNASTY's picture
January 6, 2016 at 7:11pm
21 Comments

So there's about 2 hours until tip-off so I thought to burn time we could talk about what our basketbucks need to do in order to get off the bubble and ultimately get into the tournament. Personally, I believe we will need to win at least 20 games with a win (maybe 2) in the B1G tourney as well. Winning a couple games against the likes of msu, maryland, iowa, and purdue would be huge as well. The next 5 games are going to go a long way in determining things as i see us winning against rutgers, northwestern, and wildcard games against iu, purdue, and maryland. If giddens stays out of foul trouble against purdue we have a shot. Maryland will be very tough as well, they are probably the deepest team in B1G possibly all of college basketball. that being said, if we can't win 3 of the next 5 it will be very hard to get those 20 wins, not impossible! but it will be an uphill challenge. What are your thoughts???

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments