Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Where will Loving fit in with next years basketball team?

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
April 25, 2015 at 4:49pm
36 Comments

I don't want to hate on the guy, but whenever I see the list of returnees I get worried that Matta will start him because he is an upperclassman. He was doing great but then fell off a cliff after his suspension.

I went back and looked at his film from high school and it looked like he showed a lot more emotion. If he is the pre-suspension Loving I could handle that. Or maybe Matta could substitute him at certain times to stretch the floor if he is hitting threes at the clip he was hitting them.

If he doesn't start, who do you guys predict will start in his place? Keita Bates? Mickey  Mitchell?

Could he be a sixth man to come in and stretch the floor? I just don't see him being a high energy guy who provides energy and spark off the bench either.  Heck Dakich said he sucked energy off of everyone (to paraphrase).

Do you guys think Matta will start him because he has the most experience, and is an upper classmen? I'm trying to be optimistic, and maybe he will prove the critics wrong. What do you guys think? Does he have a future as an integral part of this team going forward?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments