Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

New OSU starting 5?

0 HS
MacG91's picture
February 24, 2015 at 2:01pm
33 Comments

Thad said he was going to play around with his lineups during practice this week to see if he can find a group that really gels. I am interested in seeing who you would pick to be the starting 5 and why? Heres mine:

G-Shannon Scott-He may lack a consistant jumper but his hustle is always there and he is a great defender and distributer. 

G-DeAngelo Russell- no explanation needed. Him and Scott will rotate bringing the ball up but I would also like to see Russell catch the ball off of some screens occasionally. 

SF-Sam Thompson-He shows flashes of offense and is probably our best on ball defender. Put him on the other teams best shooter and he shuts him down. 

PF-Kieta Bates-Diop- This is a toss up between he and Tate but Tate has been quite on the offensive end lately and I think would bring a nice spark of energy off the bench. KBD has shown a nice jumper along with the ability to play solid defense. 

C-Anthonly Lee- He has shown more offensive potential than both Amir and Trey, also he has quicker feet so he won't allow pick and rolls to go right by him. Hopefully he is healthy for our next game. 

Who do you all have?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments