Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Jaquan Lyle and DeAngelo Russell

0 HS
MacG91's picture
February 23, 2015 at 3:45pm
16 Comments

EDIT: I guess while I was typing this up, the staff beat me to the punch. Sorry about the duplicate. 

Take it with a grain of salt considering this does not mean Russell is coming back but it is certainly good news. 2016 recruit JaQuan Lyle tweeted a picture of him and Russell wishing him a happy birthday and saying how next year will be fun. 

Now while the typical nae sayers are going to come out in full force on this, JaQuan and Russell are obviously pretty good friends and it seemed that Russell had a big part in Jaquan choosing OSU. Why would he wish him a happy birthday and then say "next year is gonna be fun" if he thinks like everyone else does, that Russell is going to the NBA, unless he knows something that we do not. 

This comes after Russell leaking that JaQuan committed to OSU and that he is excited to play with him at OSU next year, via Instagram. 

While this is no guarantee that he is coming back, I found this interesting and decided to share. 

One can hope. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments