Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Game Day Menu

+7 HS
CreekBuck's picture
August 31, 2023 at 12:22pm
68 Comments

Ok we're two, too, to, 2 days away from the season kickoff. Time to get that game day menu in order if you haven't already.  Sure there will be burgers and hot dogs (not a sandwich), sausages, some wings, chips, salsa, cheese dip, and some adult beverages to wash it all down. But let's get into what you're known for, what you're looking forward to and what you can't do without. 

If I'm nice and been a good hubby I can get the wife to make some Lumpia, Philippines meat egg roll for the uninitiated. Some pork fried rice goes nicely with Lumpia and/or if I been especially good( I always am, just ask her. lol)  some chicken pancit.  That's like a whole meal.  

Now for snackage, got to get some corn chips and crock pot chili cheese dip (must have), Hormel no beans and Velveeta cheese the best and easiest. For that sweet tooth, I made some Buckeyes a couple weeks back put in the freezer, thaw those bad boys out and eat 6-7.  Of course wash it down with a cold brew. 

Hopefully, the game is a blow out and I get a nap in mid 3rd-4th quarter to sleep off the food coma.  What you got on the menu? What's that go to dish? Beverage? Let's hear it Buckeye Nation! O-H!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments