College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Mark May Fired from ESPN (Surprised It Took This Long)

+9 HS
PoopOnMichigan13's picture
April 27, 2017 at 7:30pm
67 Comments

As Im sure most of you know ESPN has been firing employees left and right. Among those laid off from ESPN is none other than the troll himself, Mark May.

Im not one to laugh when someone loses their job, but I have no shame in admitting Ive had a huge grin on my face since the second I found out Mark May was fired.

Mark May is seriously the most biased sports analysts(if you can even call him that) that I've ever witnessed(and Ive heard non-OSU fans say the same thing). I'm sure the rest of buckeye nation is as happy as I am at the news of his firing. Im shocked they didn't fire his dumb ass years ago, but better late than never.

Many of the people fired from ESPN should have no trouble finding new jobs, but I dont think it will be so easy for Mark May given the fact that he was so blatantly biased against OSU(maybe ttun finds a place for him lol)

I was surprised to see this wonderful news wasnt already on the site, I looked and didnt see anything about it. I apologize if this has already been posted by the staff or another member, but even if it was great news like this deserves multiple posts lol

Good riddance to that asshat.

Here's a link to the site that said he was fired: 

http://awfulannouncing.com/espn/confirmed-espn-layoffs-constantly-update...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 67 Comments