College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Tuesday Ramblings - Holiday Edition

+10 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
December 19, 2016 at 9:41am
143 Comments

Ramblings are back to you on a Tuesday.  After that horrendous piece of shit that BeatTTUN likes to call "Ramblings" last week, I felt I should provide some real ones.

Our beloved Buckeyes are gearing up for Clemson and Clemson fans believe, for some reason, that they're going to leave the Buckeyes battered and beaten.  Clearly they don't realize that Everett Withers lost that Orange Bowl to Clemson.  He gone.  Seriously, as an OSU fan I don't even think we'll beat Clemson handily.  I'm rooting for the good guys, obviously, but this matchup is a dead heat, IMO.  So, Clemson fans, please pound sand and wake the fuck up from this distorted reality you live in.

Leonard Fournette and Christian McCaffery are both sitting out their bowl games and this upsets me greatly.  Sure, you don't want to risk injury for the NFL.  If that's the case, then why they fuck do you play at all?  Maybe they just make cool hype videos and some NFL team like the Jaguars or Browns will pick them.  LSU and Standford fans don't deserve to have to watch these guys sit, especially not after the money that most fans pump into these programs.  But this is just one asshole's opinion.

Christmas is this weekend.  I mean, HOLY SHIT CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEKEND AND I GOTTA BUY SOMETHING FOR MY WIFE!  In all seriousness, Christmas is great for numerous reasons and one of the most important ones is valuable time with family.  So enjoy that time, and spend it well.  I'm curious to know though, what time will you all be waking up from Christmas morning?

Santa came early for the YTown's.  Job secured.  Move imminent.

In closing, here are the top 5 Christmas movies:

1. Die Hard - The real theme here is Christmas.
  2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - "Hallelujah, holy shit!  Where's the Tylenol?"
  3. Rudolph - Maybe it's not officially a "movie", but something about Rudolph always brings in the spirit.
  4. The Grinch - A giant asshole fucks up Christmas and then suddenly has the heart to save it all.  Sounds like American politics.
  5. Elf - I have a soft spot for this flick.

Have some eggnog and bourbon this weekend, you deserve it.  And when Santa squeezes his fat ass down that chimney, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 143 Comments