College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

A History of Whining (Harbaugh article from 2013)

+10 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
November 28, 2016 at 9:33pm
51 Comments

http://www.explorebigsky.com/the-incessant-whining-of-jim-harbaugh

I think we all knew this when UM hired Jimmy boy. But the guy has a long history of being classes in losing. Specifically, he blames the refs a lot.  It's not poor performance on his or his teams' part - or even being bested by the other team. He has a long history of whining and placing blame elsewhere. He isn't accountable. 

From the article (whole thing is worth the read - and good for sharing w/delusional TTUN fans).

So, what about the 49ers bothers me? Why do I root against them and predict their downfall? After the first week of the 2013 NFL season, I figured it out: 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh is a whiner.

Harbaugh is a great coach whose success is undeniable. He worked wonders with the Stanford University football program, and he’s turned the 49ers from a “once proud and successful franchise,” into a legitimate Super Bowl contender and one of the best teams in the league. Despite this success, Harbaugh always has something to complain about.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments