College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

2015 CFP Picks

0 HS
ckennard22's picture
July 3, 2015 at 12:03pm
22 Comments

I realize this is way too early, but oh well. It's the offseason, so I'm about as bored as a child going shopping with his mother. So here are my picks for this coming year, what are yours?

Ohio State: I don't need to explain much here. The gentlemen visiting this site are already well-informed enough to know this season's Buckeyes are the favorites.

Florida State: Mostly criminals, yes. Buffoon for a coach, yes. Extremely athletic all the way around, and a veteran quarterback in Everett Golson that has been there before, yes. In my personal opinion, yes I know there will be tons that disagree with me, Golson got the shaft rather hard from Brian Kelly because of one actually bad game.

Auburn: I think we all know that as long as Gus Malzahn is the head coach at Auburn that they're going to score a ton of points. The thing is, now, they have a defensive coordinator that is extremely good at what he does. No, Muschamp wasn't ready for a head coaching position, especially at a place like Florida. But, he is an incredible defensive mind. And don't forget, last year they weren't that far off with a shadow for a defense.

Oklahoma: I was thinking USC here, but I believe Sarkisian has another year before he can bring USC back to the top of the college football world. Oklahoma is my wild card, obviously. I think Trevor Knight makes some strides, along with Samaje Perine doing his thing. They get TCU in Norman this year, and I think Baylor drops 2 games this year. One against the Sooners, and one against TCU. 

Again these are just my opinions. But I want to hear yours!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments