College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

The Losing Effect: That Team

Matt Gutridge's picture
November 23, 2014 at 9:04am
22 Comments

It's been a couple of weeks (10-26), but their losing ways are back. With the loss That Team is now 5-6 on the season.

I'm going to stand to the side and let the "fans" from mgoblog.com do the talking. I will not correct any grammatical or spelling errors.

Brady

THOUGHTS ON HOKE

Drbogue:

Let's keep Hoke around. He's only lost 19 games in 4 seasons. Heck, even Bo lost 24 games... in 21 seasons.

Carlos Spicyweiner:

Hoke sucked every last little drop of joy and happiness out of this football program.

Bossman23:

Yep, I'm glad he's just about gone. Good riddance

Wolverine in Wichita:

It's the same thing every week. This coaching staff never looks prepared. It's just awful football every week. 

Walmart Wolverine

rkjjeep:

After over 50 years of watching and enjoying Michigan football my brain is not accepting the current state...

The best analogy I can think of is a racing team.  Great facilities, great cars, great pit crew......and the driver can still screw it up........but he has to be a pretty BAD driver.

This has to change, but I didn't get all pumped up after the interim AD comments.  Uh-oh.......

glewe:

It's over I love Hoke, and I want him to be successful somewhere else. But it's over at Michigan. It sucks. It's over, and it sucks.

FIRE HOKE AND HAVE AN EARLE BRUCE MOMENT?

Fire Hoke

991GT3:

Florida destroyed a team today This after they were told that their coach is gone at the end of the season.

Hackett should do the same to Hoke. Announce tomorrow that he will be terminated at the end of the season. Let his kids play their hearts out for him and beat OSU.

UM INDY:

Someone tell me one reason why Brady shouldn't be fired on Monday Earle Bruce style? It's time. For pity's sake, can't everyone, including Hackett, see that it's just time.

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE GAME

Snowdays

For the first time in over 50 years I will not be watching the UM vs osu game. Sadness....

Food Basket

Njia

I put my time to better use And volunteered at church to fill Thanksgiving food baskets for needy families in the area. Maybe I can find another volunteer opportunity next weekend as well.

DRINKING TIME

Beer Cans

HenneGivenSunday:

I'm just glad that I sent my wife for more beer during the 2nd quarter. I clearly need it.

Mike420GoBlue:

I had A half gallon of Jameson. Had.

'TIS THE SEASON

MGoBlue-querque:

All I want for Christmas...is Jim Harbaugh as UM head coach.

THE END

BIGBLUEWORLD:

The Dave and Brady fiasco comes to a bumbling end.  Tough for the players.  Tough for us Wolverines.

The future beckons.  Go Blue!

The Past

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments