College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

The Losing Effect: That Team

Matt Gutridge's picture
September 7, 2014 at 1:13pm
7 Comments

The dumpster fire that is AA.

The dumpster fire that is AA.

Ohio State's game against Virginia Tech did not go as expected, but at least we are not fans of That Team.

The meltdown for That Team's fans continues again this year.

I have posted some of the gems from MGoBlog.com so you don't have to read all 270+ posts.

The spelling and words are theirs, I will not correct them.

mgoblog.com:

Michigan had never been shut out in the history of the Michigan/Notre Dame rivalry. Michigan hadn’t been shut out in any game since Ronald Reagan’s first term. Neither of those things is true right now. In fact, nothing is true but the alcohol.

Michigan Football

Blue_shift:

Help Wanted: Michigan fan seeks cadre of angry A2 youth to form posse. Must run Hoke and Brandon out of town. Torches and pitchforks will be provided.

Bando Calrissian:

Fun fact: We're 3-7 in our last ten games, featuring wins against Indiana, Northwestern, and Appalachian State. 3-7. Think about that.

caguab:

That might be the worst game I've EVER seen out of Michigan.  Let's start talking next head coach please.  No way Hoke recovers from this unless he pulls a Carr and wins every game after this.   

Linnaeus:

The fact that one can name several losses over the past several years that could be as bad or worse than this one isn't very comforting.

Bleedmaizeblue:

I watched the entire Alabama vs Michigan game in Texas. I turned tonight's game off after 3 quarters, I couldn't punish myself anymore. Please don't make us as a fan group hurt anymore Michigan. FIRE BRANDON, HOKE, the whole staff, EVERYBODY! 

Bad for your health.

Umich97:

After tonight, I must seriously ask myself if it's even healthy to watch anymore. I just don't see it getting better...and it's incredibly depressing, because growing for the majority of my life I could always count on UM football. I'm not sure my heart can take watching games like this anymore.

MaximusBlue:

damn We deserve better...coaching. So do the players.

Umich97:

I got pissed when RR was here too, but always figured if it didn't work, we'd right the ship and be fine in 2-3 years. Heck, I wasn't even this upset last year, cuz I wanted to give Hoke time. ...but how do we get taken to the woodshed in year 4? This is not good, I mean really not good.

Hoke

UM Indy:

We All Know someone who was hired for a position that they shouldn't have been. Brady's in over his head. Plain and simple. No development of players, no effective game plan on either side of the ball, no heart on the road.

west2:

Didn't watch the second half, I had seen enough.  

Michigania:

hardly a mention abt gardner. I swear, with all the feel good stuff with him being good student, wearing 98, the OSU effort loss, yet the blindness here. He wilts every time. Can't handle it mentally. A wr playing qb.

BENCH THE QB. quit making excuses for him.... Its as if people do so because of race.

Angry fans.

blackstarwolverine:

Pitchforks must be sold out in Ann Arbor judging by the recent threads

snoopblue:

Everything is terrible. Maybe this was just a hiccup? Maybe me saying that is my own delusion. They just lost what I thought was the most winnable rivalry game. I'm assuming ohio state offensive line and qb will get better as the season goes on, because that is what average to good coaching staffs do over a season. What looked like a boring and easily undefeated home slate suddenly looks potentially exciting. The bad kind of exciting.

pdgoblue25:

It's year 4 We hired a great guy who wasnt our first choice who everyone loves who fails to develop talent we hired Tyrone Willingham

A2D2:

Big milestone last night.....Hoke did something that RichRod was never able to do....toss a shutout.

mjv:

Is this what Brandon had in mind for a "wow experience"?

Brandon bringing the "Wow" experience.

Brandon bringing the "Wow" experience.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments