Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Ok I Have Question

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture
March 25, 2024 at 5:29pm
18 Comments

Ok  I have a question I hope someone can help me with. First I need to explan what is going on here. Ok most know about the screw job my X just pulled on me. But what I need to know is about her cell phone.

Ill explan back in Oct she had me to ask my Sister to loan us $600 to pay the lot rent here so she could pay of her cell phone then dropped the loan into my lap saying I had to pay it back.

I found out just a little bit ago she never paid off the cell phone with that money but yet money is still owed to  my Sister which she told me a few weeks ago she did not exspect the money back.

But that's not going to happen because I will find a way to pay it back. But her cell phone is on my Spectrum Account and I had already called them to take her name off my account so she can't call and make any change's.

But like I said she still owe's on the cell phone but plans on giving it to her grandson because her daughter is giving her another cell phone and taking over her payments of her cell phone.

My question is I know I can shut down that cell phone already ask about but can her daughter get it truned back on with money still owed on it. And would they try to charge me for the phone I let her buy and add to my Spectrum?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments