Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I Know It's Been Awhile.

+16 HS
airbuckeye's picture
March 12, 2024 at 10:03pm
13 Comments

I know it's been awhile since I talked to you all just wanted to say Thank You to those who help me to hang on through the winter. I thought I had every thing worked out with her but I guess I didn't.                                                                                               I went to pick her on the 1st in Columbus to bring her back here to Dayton because she was going to help with the rest of the packing. I got up Saturday and she snuck out again while I was sleeping. 

When I called her she said she was not coming back here and was not going to help pay on the rent plus she called to have the gas turned off here. And that left me in one hell of a bind.

I had to come up with all the lot rent which was $450 bucks which some how I did just to hold on long enough to sell this Moble Home if I can which I should be able to do. I just have to get everything packed and the house back in order before I can show it.

Which I'm doing now which is not easy to do bit I'm getting there slowly. She wants to sale it for $5.000 to her friend here which there is no way in hell I'm doing because it's worth more than that even though it needs some work.

But I'm still around and well be back I hope before the football season starts just wanted everyone to know I'm still here and well be back at some point and to say Thank You again to those who where there when I was really down.

And to be honest at that point I was thinking of checking out but never said anything. I Talked to my Physocist at the VA today and she wants to talk to every week now she said she could hear it in my voice how depressed I was.

So I will get off here now because I am going to try and get some things done here that I need to work on.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments