Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I'm Back

+24 HS
airbuckeye's picture
August 22, 2023 at 9:12am
51 Comments

Yes I'm back after my computer went out on me. It took time to get the money to get another Gaming Computer but I got one. And this one is a hell of a lot nicer than the one that went out on me. I tried to get that one fixed but the Tech I took it took knew what was wrong with it because I told him what was bad.                                                                                                                                                                                            He told me it would cost me $ 250.50 bucks to fix it so I drove all the way down to Cincinnati and dropped it off. I got 5 miles away and he called and said the Mother Board was out and he needed to replace it before he could see what was wrong with it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 But it would cost $600 to replace it and I said just forget it and ill be back to pick it back up. Was not going to leave so he could have it and when I got there he said he had a used laptop I could buy for $300. I told him NO I had fucking laptops.                                                                                                                                                           So when I got home I got on her laptop and started looking for computers and I found one right here in Dayton. The man wanted $350 for it and we got to talking about things and when he saw that I was in the Marine Corps he told I could have it for $300.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         When I went to buy it I thanked him and told him I would give him the other $50 when I got it. The only problem with this gaming computer is it is to dam tall to put on my desk LOL, Now my TV went out and I won't be able to watch any of the games this year.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I have to find a TV on Marketplace on Facebook and that's going to take me time to find one. Had one but she gave that one to her Aunt months ago so have to find a replacement for it. Her Aunt ask if I wanted it back and I told her no I'm not like that.                                                                                                                                              Ill just have to wait it out till I find one or wait till this SUV is paid off which is either Feb or March and then go out and get one because when it.s paid off that free's up $468 bucks a month. But I'm just thrilled to be able to get back on line.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments