Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Which One of Yous is Eating All the Pillsbury Biscuits?

+31 HS
BeatTTUN's picture
January 21, 2022 at 3:49pm
100 Comments

Dudes and Beckys this is a serious matter.

Someone is out there eating all of the Pillsbury Biscuits. The last 5 trips this guy here BeatTTUN has made to the grocery there has been exactly zero Pillsbury Biscuits to purchase. This being Winter and also the Off Season it is prime time Biscuits and Gravy time, however without the convenience of purchasing Pillsbury Biscuits, I and prolly you are left with the inevitable task of making biscuits from scratch or shudder to think having to purchase another name brand prepackaged biscuit, that may or may not be available. 

If it is you that is eating all the Pillsbury Biscuits just know I think that is encroaching on being rude, however if you are committing to the bit by eating all the Pillsbury Biscuits, I salute you. 

If you have had to purchase another prepackaged biscuit, which did you chose and are they any good? 

If you are like me and have taken the time to make them from scratch here is a visual cheat code

If you happen to know and or see the Pillsbury hoarder,,, doowutchyalike and just grab them in the biscuits.

RIP Gregory Edward Jacobs 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 100 Comments