Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Home and Auto Insurance

+2 HS
averagejoel419's picture
September 13, 2021 at 3:11pm
18 Comments

Good afternoon all, just came upon my 1 year anniversary of a pretty drastic career change. Was working as a laborer and have for the majority of my working days. Last year mid pandemic was pondering different ways to fit a working schedule a little better with the at home duties as a father of 3. 

Well, an open interview later and an offer to sell insurance for Allstate followed. Took the state test a week later and bam, I went from grunt to salesman in two weeks. But it was an educational video from the boss that moved me to make this post. The theme of this week is working on generating leads by my own. Ive been living off of referrals for the first year, using Facebook and family members and a few live transfers here and there. Didnt have a bad year for my standards going in, sold over 250k of premium, which as far as I know, not bad. 

The point I have slowly gotten to make here, is, are there any other Posters around here in the Insurance business with advice they'd be willing to offer?

Or to make this even easier, is there anyone reading this that would like to be quoted for insurance? Link at the bottom would get ya halfway to that point. Im looking to pull a Jim Tressel in year two and take this career path into the proverbial 2003 fiesta bowl and come out as the best damn salesman in the land. Thank you

https://www.leadmanagementlab.com/Form.aspx?id=6fdcb7d8-c135-4649-a342-5...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments