Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Any Truck Fans Here?

+16 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
April 22, 2020 at 11:30am
135 Comments

So, shifting gears from all things Coronavirus... 

Any truck lovers here? I've never been an over-the-top Ford or Chevy guy, as I'm not from the south. But, I have been driving F-150s for a while, and I really like them.

I recently took advantage of the 0% financing and upgraded from my 2017 XLT to a 2020 Lariat. Man, I love it. 

I owned an older F-150 when I was in the Army, and I always regretted selling it. But, what really sold me on getting back into an F-150 was a video I saw about Ford's then-new Ecoboost engine. The video is 20 minutes long, but it's pretty damn impressive. 

I've really enjoyed the comfort in these new super crew cabs, because they're so damn roomy, and they ride as smoothly as an SUV. 

I've ordered the mud flaps, rear wheel liners, and flush mount bug deflector, and I can't wait to get them in. I was able to save some mods from my old truck (back seat release for access to extra storage, and the tonneau cover) and I'm installing LED fog and headlights Friday.

Anybody else a fan of four-wheeling, or trucks in general? Have any stories or pics to share? Just looking to talk about anything other than the current topics preoccupying our lives. Hope all is well, and everyone stays safe! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 135 Comments