Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Help This Buckeye and Cancer Survivor Raise $2k for L.L.S!!!

+5 HS
Youngbuck85's picture
July 28, 2019 at 9:57am
3 Comments

My name is Michael and I am a 26 year old Buckeye and cancer survivor living in Dayton. I am also a future owner of one of the first 2020 Corvette C8s to hit the Ohio area. I bought this vehicle not only out of my love for cars but also to use its platform to raise awareness and money for a number of causes. I have already signed up for the JoyRide foundation, which partners with exotic car owners to give rides to kids with special needs at the Dayton Cars and Coffee. I also started a fundraising campaign through my facebook and youtube pages to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, with the goal of raising $1k  in 2 months for cancer treatment, research, and support. Within 24 hours, I had already broken through and raised $1200. If you guys have a minute on this beautiful Sunday, considering clicking the link I'll post in the next comment to hear my story and plans with the car. My goal is to end the day with $2k donated! There will be a link to my fundraiser in the video description page. Thanks so much for your time and generosity - Mike D

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments