Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

2018 Holiday Movie Season Must See List

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture
September 27, 2018 at 9:49am
57 Comments

Plenty of football to keep us going the next few weeks, but just caught the new Creed 2 trailer this morning...chills. With that movie set to open Thanksgiving, I thought I'd check in and see what upcoming movies some of you out there are looking forward to seeing.

A few I'm definitely in for:

Bohemian Rhapsody (nationwide release of 11/2) - Queen/Freddie Mercury biopic...the previews I've seen/read so far have been stunning.

Creed 2 (11/21) - Sequel to 2015's Creed, and the latest installment in the Rocky-verse, and this one echoes back to the original series roots. Here's the newest trailer:

"

"

Mary Poppins Returns (12/19) - An admitted Disney fan, and the trailer for this looks fantastic. Eager to see this with the fam.

Aquaman (12/21) - The DC cinematic universe needs help beyond Wonder Woman, the previews for this one at least have me interested. Jason Momoa has been great so far in the role.

Bumblebee (12/21) - One of the more popular Transformers, the Autobot gets his own stand-alone, and the lad is excited to see this one.

How about you? Feel free to share any upcoming movies (holiday season or otherwise) you're looking to see.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments