Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

X-post: Legal Analysis on UFM Situation by Reddit User @OhioAtty14

+8 HS
chibucks's picture
August 8, 2018 at 5:13pm
17 Comments

A nice legal analysis on the UFM situation, how Title IX relates to it, and UFM's employment contract.

Reddit Link

I looked for his username on here, so he must go by something else here as he actually linked the 11W article with the Powell Police from this site.  A nice amount of work and research and citations are included.

I'm glad that there's some commentary with more citations to actual law, policies, and facts to back up his opinion; rather than straight up opinion.  It does allow us to draw our own conclusions based on the law, policies, and facts presented.

Note1:  This situation is specific to UFM's responsibilities.

Note2:  Sorry that it's another post on this and everyone is probably sick of it, but his citations and the work he put into is a nice read.

Note3:  MODs - please move or close if this is a duplicate, but I looked and didn't see anything on the legal analysis.

------

TLDR; Nice legal commentary on UFM responsibilities with actual laws, policies and facts.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments