Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Fundraising Help!!

+6 HS
dwertheim's picture
March 12, 2017 at 3:03pm
4 Comments

Hello, 11w!

My name is David Wertheim and I am currently a senior at Sycamore High School! I will be attending THE Ohio State University next year, but first I need help from you.

As you may know, the Relay For Life cancer fundraiser event is right around the corner. I am walking in the one at Sycamore High School here in Cincinnati on April 8! My team is struggling to get donations at the moment, so I figured I may as well post here to see if any of Buckeye Nation would be willing to help my team out a little bit.

For those who do not know, Relay For Life is a fundraising event held at various schools across the country every year. Basically, you're "sponsoring" me and my teammates to walk. There are 10 team members, and at least one has to be walking from 6pm on April 8 to 6am on April 9.

All of the money raised goes to the American Cancer Society. For more information on the Relay itself, click here. If you've got any other questions, just reply to this post and I will do my best to answer all of them!

If able, please consider a small donation by clicking the link below. You can donate as much or as little as you would like. Every dollar helps! Thank you so much!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/?fr_id=79892&pg=personal&px=44924173

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments