Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Met Devier Posey Today

+22 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
January 16, 2017 at 8:15pm
44 Comments

Recently sold our condo and the new owners bought most of our furniture, lived on the 28th floor. Fort Lauderdale area. Needed an extra bed for the guest room. My wife actually found a young couple selling a bed room set in our new townhouse complex. I go to pick up the bedroom set and a few toys for my grandson.

First impressions of the young couple. Looked a like a nice young active family with a well mannered 4 yo. Had to go inside and help the husband with the dresser and noticed a framed #8 jersey on the wall. The more I looked at it the more it looked like an OSU jersey. So I ask the young man who's jersey that was. He says mine I played football for Ohio State. It was the throwback jersey from the 2010 SCum game. I'm like, no way dude. So I took my sunglasses off my hat exposing the block O. Lol. We couldn't stop shaking hands after that. What nice guy, and his wife was just as nice, they met at OSU and she's a graduate also. He signed 2 rookie cards for me and gave me a new hat with the red Ohio emblem on it. Chit chatted a little, couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Said he's still playing in the CFL, 2nd season coming up. Probably why he's moving. What's the odds first of finding something you need in your very own complex on FB and it's owned by someone that played for your beloved buckeye's,lol? I mean his townhouse is literally in the next building. Pretty cool end to my day. Thought you guys might enjoy this and how it happened. Now I'm pissed he's moving, I could of been chilling at the pool with Devier Posey, lol. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments