Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

So I was browsing Reddit......(HEY, IT'S ABOUT THE RIVAL!!)

+4 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture
May 19, 2016 at 12:35pm
12 Comments

......and in a thread where people describe the most horrific thing they have witnessed, I found this post.  The last line made me laugh.

When I was a sophomore in high school I had a strange locker buddy. He would always leave his locker door wide open between classes with all his stuff in there. He claimed no one would ever go through his belongings because he booby trapped them.

Anyhow, one day I see him sitting by his locker picking his nose. And I mean REALLY digging around in there - taking no prisoners. I approach my locker and he stands up immediately, takes his finger out of his nostril with some slimy goods attached to it, and just plants the booger ever so gingerly on his shoulder, looks me in the eyes, and says "This one isn't a booby trap. I'm just saving it for later."

He later graduated with a 4.1 and is now attending the University of Michigan for engineering

Another Kaczynski?  haha

MOD EDIT - Detail added to header, diffusing possible click-bait scenario.

Pro-tip - making fun of the rival is awesome, let it be known...Monday through Thursday, and fall Saturdays and Sundays

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments