Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
January 19, 2016 at 7:56am
217 Comments

I welcome myself back to reality after the three day weekend.  Unfortunately, we won’t have any more of these until Memorial Day.  I would say I miss the days of being in the Navy because three and four day weekend weren’t uncommon.  This is flawed logic though because you might get a four day weekend for MLK day and then end up working Christmas Day.  No thanks.

Buckeyes had a huge day on the recruiting trail yesterday.  Urban Meyer must know what he’s doing or something.  Unless he doesn’t, then I expect an 11W member to put him in his place.  Seems the thing to do these days.

The offseason sucks.  This weekend sucked.  Buckeyes get blown out at Maryland, Steelers lose, and then the Cavs looked like a fucking D-League team last night.  The display the Cavs put on last night was unbearable.  Kevin Love is one of the worst and laziest defenders I’ve ever seen.  His effort on numerous pick and rolls was atrocious and he should seriously be ashamed of his effort.  JR Smith was the only dude going after it last night and he got ejected on a bullshit call.  Oh well, plenty of NBA season left.

The DC area is expecting a massive snow storm this weekend.  Consider me one of the most excited people about this.  I miss snow.  YT1 will be receiving her first snowsuit from amazon today.  Let’s hope we can put it to use this weekend. 

YTown’s Tasty Jam of the Week is Tom Ford by Jay-Z.  Yeah, I started my day out today with some Jay-Z. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 217 Comments