Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings - Offseason Kickoff

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
January 5, 2016 at 8:11am
133 Comments

Such a bittersweet end to the college football season.  Yes, Ohio State destroyed Notre Dame much more than the score indicated and it was great.  Yes, the Buckeyes clearly should have been a playoff team.  Yes, they dropped the ball in the most important game of the season.

I think what should be stated here is that under Urban Meyer, the Buckeyes have at least sniffed National Championship births every season (2012 would have happened if we didn't play in the TaxSlayer whatever bowl).  So have no fear because the Buckeyes will once again be in the hunt and you'll be none the wiser.

And so the offseason begins and it's long and full of terrors.  What will we talk about?  Basketbucks? There is no QB controversy this year (thank God) and the team has quite a few question marks heading into the spring.  On that note, I think I'm going to forgo my eligibility and declare for the NFL Draft.  It's the cool thing to do these days.

Speaking of early departures, I can't help but remember Mike Doss returning for his senior season to win it all and actually winning it all.  Maybe Von Bell will do the same.

Cards Against Humanity just became my favorite drinking game over the holidays.  If you don't have it, I suggest you make that Amazon Prime order ASAP.

Your Beer of the Week is Magic Hat #9.  It's advertised as the "almost" pale ale.  Fruity tones and a slight hoppy finish, the #9 never disappoints.

YTown's Tasty Jam of the Week is Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 133 Comments