Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11W Off Season Trivia

0 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
January 3, 2016 at 8:17pm
121 Comments

Well, tomorrow is the first day of the first full week of the off season.

That's just depressing, but not as depressing as it could be. After all, the season ended on a high note, regardless of how it got there. And, since I just spent New Years in Mississippi the Internet abyss, I had time to reflect on the forthcoming off season that is upon us. I also had a little time to ponder the goings on in these parts - the forum boards of the best damn sports blog in the land. 

So, I got to thinking about some of the characters here, and what is is that most of us love about 11W - the sense of community. Without further ado, I present to you a little 11W trivia to start off week one of too damn many. 

1. Ricky Gingivitis is (in)famous for raising the wolf, what animal was Fatpants' special visitor? 
2. Who was famously outed for having a sock puppet army?
3. What charity did the 2015 Remy Open support? 
4. What grade was DJ's famous school picture from? 
5. What sandwich had its job called for after the 2015 Michigan State game? 
6. Which Ohio State staff member made the BOOM tweets famous? 
7. Name 11W's notable intern. 
8. Which staff member posted the first Ask Me Anything? 
9. During Alum_05's 2015 hiatus, what did he claim was the reason? 
10. Who is The Whisperer? 

Let's hear it, site flies and normal Dubbers alike. Chime in with your answers. The prize for winning will be the pride you never felt when you swung and missed at strike three with the bases loaded in the city championship. If you have any questions for potential future trivia rounds, feel free to inbox me via the contact link.

Happy Off Season. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 121 Comments