Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Monday Ramblings - Championship Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
December 7, 2015 at 8:29am
175 Comments

Well then.  Bring on the Irish!  Ramblings are coming to you on a Monday again because I honestly believe we’ll be in the hospital having a baby before nights end.  Mrs. YTown is ready, as am I.

I gotta say, I’m disappointed in the reaction from Buckeye fans about this year’s playoff.  Far too many people are bashing the system that got us in the playoff last season.  Last year it was a bunch of “4 teams is the right number” that has quickly changed to “we need 8 teams now”.  Get over yourselves and enjoy another shot to destroy the Notre Dame uppity football bunch.

It’s been nearly three weeks and we still have people bitching about the MSU game.  Again, get over it.  I refuse to speak with folks who can’t get a grip on reality.  Not being able to let go of something as minute as a football game is not a good look for someone, IMO.   Please, feel  free to discuss.

This week’s Beer of the Week is Budweiser.  It’s an all-American classic and should be enjoyed from time to time.

When I was trying to come up with this week’s Tasty Jam I had a difficult time.  So many emotions this past week and I like for the jam to forecast the upcoming week’s mood.  YTown’s Tasty Jam of the Week is Get Over It by the Eagles.  Seriously, get over it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 175 Comments