Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Relocation Advice - NE Ohio

0 HS
UFest57's picture
November 22, 2015 at 5:02pm
37 Comments

Ladies and Gentlemen of 11W,

I am taking a promotion and will be relocating to NE Ohio. The office is in Stow and I am looking for some input on places to live in the area. I don't mind a commute if it isn't outrageously long. I have looked into Stow and Cuyahoga Falls but, being unfamiliar with the area i have no idea what to expect. I am a young business professional so I am looking for something somewhat 'hip' or at least have some type of nightlife, restaurants, shopping etc. To throw something else into the mix (and the reason I mentioned shopping) my girlfriend will be relocating with me. Her company has openings for her to transfer into Beachwood. We are looking to try to split the difference in commute but if there is an area that hits all marks, we will settle in. 

Please let me know your thoughts and opinions of the area and any other advice you can toss my way. Thanks in advance and GO BUCKEYES!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments