Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings - Week 11

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
November 17, 2015 at 8:26am
96 Comments

Happy Tuesday, bros.  What a week it's been!  For starters, baby YTown number 2 almost entered this world a little early.  Definitely realized how many things we didn't have ready until that went down.  Nesting is a sonofabitch.

The Buckeyes looked dominant, whether or not people want to believe that.  The pass protection was definitely subpar but the Bucks were able to pound it whenever they wanted.  I still would like to know why the hell Cameron Johnston didn't run for a first down on two of his punts.

That defense though.  Illinois was a pretty decent offensive team that the Bullets held to three points.  Sparty is in some serious trouble, y'all.  Connor Cook says his shoulder is fine, I'm calling bullshit.  He looked awful after his injury last week and shoulders tend to become nagging problems.  It's also highly likely that he shits his pants when Joey Bosa busts through a triple team to end his life.

This week I'm going to introduce a new weekly thingy.  First, it's my beer of the week.  I chose some Sierra Nevada Kellerweis at the local brew shop this weekend.  It was the right choice for me, man.  A solid readily available Hefeweizen for a decent price.

This week and the following weeks are going to feature what I'm going to call "YTown's Tasty Jam of the Week."  This week's Tasty Jam is Shinedown's Cut the Cord.  Here's a lyrical excerpt:

Now victory is all you need
So cultivate and plant the seed
Hold your breath and count to ten, just count to ten

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 96 Comments