Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
October 13, 2015 at 9:18am
135 Comments

Good mornin’, bros.  Welcome to another shitty edition of Tuesday Ramblings with your boy.  My weekend was pretty damn awesome and the best part didn’t even involve the Buckeyes.  I watched the game start to finish, obviously, but the family time this weekend was better than average.

Our beloved Buckeyes of Ohio State.  Apparently winning 49-28 just isn’t good enough for the media.  Forget that at no point was Ohio State not in control of that game.  AP voters look at final scores and that’s about it.  Maryland’s last TD came with backups on the field for OSU.  I think it was a dominating win just maybe not as dominating as some would have hoped.

This damn QB controversy isn’t going away this year, is it?  If Cardale doesn’t start actually throwing the deep ball it’s going to get worse.  You can see them trying to take shots on these play action fakes but CJ seems to always check down to Zeke after a brief look.  It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks.

Holy college football!  Yesterday was a frickin’ news day, wasn’t it?  Sarkisian was playing with house money since the event before the season and I’m surprised he made it this far.  Let’s be honest here though because if USC were undefeated, he would still have a job and the university wouldn’t give a damn about his alcohol problem.

The HBC is gone and to him I say “good riddance!”  I’ve never liked Spurrier and honestly have never understood the fascination with him.  He’s an average football coach in my opinion.  If Meyer or Saban coached some of his teams a few years ago they would have been playing for titles.  Spurrier was always the guy who could run it down your throat 100 times but had to run some ridiculous play just to do it and it would often result in them losing the game.

My Beer of the Week this week is any domestic light beer.  It’s a night game and we have to pace ourselves this weekend.  Why ask why?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 135 Comments