Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Drink of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
October 6, 2015 at 8:20am
111 Comments

It’s Tuesday and I really don’t want to be at work today.  Yesterday may have been the worst day I’ve ever had at this job.  Have you ever worked with someone who thinks that things cannot be done correctly unless you do them their way?  Yeah, that was my day yesterday.  We did things his way for about 6 hours until I finally lost my mind and did the damn thing.  Needless to say, I have yet to receive an apology for the asshattery he put on display yesterday.  I digress.

The Ohio State football team is 5-0 and apparently, according to some, is shitty.  No news there.  I do think that this team has improved each and every game so far which is something that I think is being overlooked.  The only thing I know for certain is that I’ll be tuning in no matter what.

That Indiana game was awfully long wasn’t it?  I remember my wife making that comment to me when the game was finishing up about how long it was.  Something needs to be done about a regulation college football game taking 4 hours of television time.  Less commercial breaks?  Speed up the review process?  I don’t know, but a game with only 61 combined points shouldn’t take 4 hours to complete.

The Cavs need to get this Thompson deal done.  The worst part of this is that it’s obvious that LeBron is running the show.  I don’t think management imagined he’d be pulling the strings by using Instagram.  The power of LeBron, I suppose.

I headed with the fam to a pumpkin patch/orchard this past Sunday.  It was the inspiration for my Beverage of the Week.  I purchased a fresh jug of pumpkin cider along with the mums and other various fall things and that cider gave me an idea which came out perfectly.

Mix the pumpkin cider with some Absolut Vodka and a splash of half&half and pour over ice.  I don’t know how many parts of each I used, I just did it until it looked good.  So if you have the chance, give it a whirl while wearing your Uggs and yoga pants.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 111 Comments