Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer(s) of the Week.

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
September 8, 2015 at 8:49am
30 Comments

Well, it’s Tuesday, bros.  It’s also time for some Ramblings.  You see, I originally typed up this week’s feature and put a lot of thought and time into it.  Then I hit the Save button and the entire fucking thing went to interwebz heaven.  So, yeah, I was happy and now I’m not.

I’m also a little hungover after drinking quite a bit more than I originally planned.  The way the Buckeyes ended that first half I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling the effects this morning.

Two drinks for this week: Sweetwater Waterkeeper Hefeweizen and Woodchuck Private Reserve Pumpkin Cider.  The Sweetwater Hefe is friggin’ delicious but it is a seasonal release, so get ‘em while you can.  The Pumpkin Cider is on point and I’m recommending it based on Earle’s request for something pumpkin last week.  Try the damn cider, Earle!

So let’s get to football.  I was damn surprised to see Cardale start the game.  I was one who firmly believed JT would be the guy but for some odd reason I kept getting the feeling it was going to be Dale as the game got closer to kickoff.  Cardale looked OK but I was really impressed with his running last night.  He got first downs with his legs and really his running was the reason we won, IMO.

Say what you want about the offense but almost half of the offensive plays resulted in first downs or touchdowns (21 of 56).  That’s a goddamn ridiculous stat when you think about it.  To further comment on how goddamn good the offense was, they also averaged over ten yards per play (576 yards on 56 plays) and did it against a great defense.

Braxton Miller.  The Silver Bullets.  Both are back.

Enjoy your wondrous Tuesday, bros.  Oh yeah, fuck Desmond Howard!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments