Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
August 4, 2015 at 9:27am
211 Comments

There isn't much to say on this particular Tuesday.  I'm pretty excited that little YTown is turning one tomorrow.  My wife and I have successfully kept a small human alive for a year and for that, I'll have beers this weekend.

The news that the Dubgate will be taking place on October 17 for the Penn State game is pretty awesome.  I'm thinking of making the trek as long as the Mrs. permits.  Who else is planning to go?

This brings me to the Beer of the Week.  I'm going simple and trashy this week.  Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, or PBR as it's called in this wondrous country, is this week's choice.

PBR isn't great but the can is red, white and blue and if you don't like that then just get the hell out of here.  For one, Blue Ribbons aren't just handed out, even if it was over 100 years ago so appreciate greatness while it's only 12 bucks for a 30 rack.  I've also been told that PBR gives one a stunning ability of being able to light a lot of shit on fire and look good doing it while wearing a white tank top.

So grab a 30 rack, start a bon fire and look forward to the season, bros.

EDIT:  I also want to know when the 12W is happening.  I've never been one to bite my nails but it may happen if I have to wait impatiently more than I already have.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 211 Comments