Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Thoughts of YTown and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
July 23, 2015 at 11:04am
97 Comments

It's almost the weekend, bros, and I cannot wait to have one that isn't full of kitchen projects.

I'm glad that Remy brought back the 99% club.  It was some perfect timing as things were starting to heat up on the forums and I'm glad to say I'm finally a member.

Jumar is getting close to cleaning latrines so I think we should take Oyster's advice and stop upvoting him.  I'd also like to make it clear that his shinebox isn't going anywhere...ever!

I digress.

This week's beer of choice is Samuel Adams Porch Rocker.  If you haven't had it yet, please do yourself a favor and get some.

It's similar to Leinenkeugel (spelling?) Summer Shandy but not as sweet, which I personally prefer and it makes for the perfect summer brew.

I'm in the market for a new beer to try this weekend so please comment with suggestions.

This brings me to my final point/question:  When the hell can we get the satisfaction of 12W?  I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve here.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 97 Comments