Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

4th of July PSA for all you kids

0 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture
July 3, 2015 at 5:28pm
50 Comments

Happy 4th of July! It's a great day to reflect on our freedom and the birth of our great nation.  However, we all know what everyone associates with this holiday these days ......fireworks.  They're cool (obviously).  So, before you get ready to go out and impress all your friends, let me remind you of what not to do:

just .. no

I mean there's really no explanation needed for that.  If you see your buddy about to light gunpowder on fire near his genitals, just go ahead and start dialing 911.

This guy didn't get the memo either.  I mean what could go wrong?

why?

Listen, it's also a bad idea to put a firework in reach of your dog....because he might just use it against you to punish you for all that bullshit Ol Roy you've been buying for the past 10 years.

go dog go

And if you've drank enough that you believe you're really a superhero.....definitely don't let your buddies shoot fireworks at you.  I mean c'mon.

c'mon Captain

It's probably best to just leave the fireworks to the professionals .... or this guy ... who is either the coolest 4th of July guy ever or a professional...or maybe it's Oyster shooting at '92 ... in any case....

i want to be your friend

Because I go to bed early and have small children, I'll avoid the fireworks and stick to historical "did you knows" around the picnic table.  Here's one for the rest of you nerds to use on your families tomorrow:

Did you know ... (drum roll) ...

John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on July 4, 1826, which, if you're counting, was the 50th anniversary of the July 4th we're all celebrating. 

Ok I'm done now.

Have a good weekend folks.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments