Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Dublin Area Preschool

0 HS
grysn's picture
March 12, 2015 at 9:27am
17 Comments

Hello Buckeye faithful,

Long time reader, occasional poster here. I just started my own local business in the Dublin area a few weeks ago, and we could use a community bump.  We're a preschool in Dublin that cares for kids six weeks to twelve years, and our focus is providing quality daycare at a reasonable price.

So if you all have kids, or friends with kids, in the Dublin area you want to send our way we can offer a discount to anyone that was referred through 11W.  If you don't have kids and just want to help out our online footprint I'd encourage you to "Like" us on Facebook, visit our webpage, etc.

We have a GoFundMe running right now as well, but I don't want to be too pushy about plugging our product on here.  You can find out pretty much much everything about us through our website -- www.hawthornschools.com -- along with my contact information if you want more details on what we have to offer.

Thanks for your support warriors!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments