Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Raise the wolf

+37 HS
Ricky Gingivitis's picture
February 25, 2015 at 10:50pm
275 Comments

Listen, are there any wildlife conservationists out there? Or hunters?

The past few weeks, I've seen this wolf in my backyard. I live in a rural area, but not too rural. Bottom line: there's a lot of woods behind my property.

My question is, would be illegal for me to raise it on my property? If not, I may just shoot the f*cker and pay someone to taxiderm it, then sell the hide for whatever it's worth.

Some questions I have...If I do raise it, has anybody else done this? Do you need a permit? Can you suggest a safe sedative for animals?

I want to give it a name and see how well he adapts. My on again, off again girlfriend keeps yapping about how dangerous it would be, and my nebby neighbor keeps telling I shouldn't feed this wild animal. I dunno, I kinda want to try making the wolf a quasi pet.​​​ Everybody yaps about how cute their dog is, but I think it'd be pretty cool to walk this f*cker around on a leash at a park or something.

Thanks ahead of time. I'll try to get a picture of this crazy f*cker for you guys. I've tried but he won't stay still. If I can just get him to stand still, I'll upload. Bastard's quick. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 275 Comments