Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Jim Harbaugh

0 HS
jaxbuckeye's picture
February 4, 2015 at 5:57pm
58 Comments

Was wondering people's thoughts on Jim Harbaugh.  I don't mean this as a place that people can flame him.  Obviously we don't like him because of the school he played for and coaches.  But, I find watching him speak on TV to be incredibly painful.  He speaks soooooo slowly and always looks to me to have a "deer in the headlights" look in his eyes.  I can't help but think he sounds like a guy with a history of concussions; he's almost like a guy who woke up with amnesia.  Am I the only one that sees this?  It takes him so long to answer a question (in many cases he never answers the actual question) that it drives me insane.  Add 30 years to him and he could play Ronald Reagan.  Anyone else find it that painful?

Edit: Just so we're clear, I love(d) Reagan.  But, for those of us old enough, he would play dumb.  He would talk slow and never answer the question.  There were obvious reasons why he would do that (see Iran Contra).  For Harbaugh, though, there is no reason.  Really weird.  If I didn't know who he was and how smart he obviously is, I'd swear he was as dumb as a stump.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 58 Comments