Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

I made a Mistake today LOL

airbuckeye's picture
July 31, 2014 at 12:00am
61 Comments

I was filling out the paper word the VA sent that i need when i go in on the 14th. So i was looking up both my doctors numbers and address online which is ok . But my girlfriend was standing there when one of my doctors picture popped up on her website page and i got smack in the forehead when she saw her. LOL

She said now i see why you like going to the doctor when you have to go. Which i hate going to a doctor office for anything. I would rather have a root canal without novcain then go to the doctors.

She said she is pertty than i am and i told only to those people who are into blonde's plus i found i what i wanted and im not looking for anything else.

funtubs's picture

I feel like this could've been a better story. Might want to work on your grammar a little bit

+16 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

That would rob it of it's hillbilly charm.

+25 HS
Oyster's picture

I feel like this could have been a better post if you had added "You" in front of "Might want to work on your grammar a little bit" and a period at the end.  It would have looked like this:  You might want to work on your grammar a little bit.

May you R.I.P. Otsego, but know this. Gaylord Rocks!

+30 HS
GoBucks713's picture

It would have been better if he would have said something to the order of "I don't see this person winning the Uncle 9Route Grammar Award anytime soon."

-The Aristocrats!

+3 HS
Earle's picture

Hey, I'm the one that's supposed to mention 9Route! (that's one, 9er).

Italics are for emphasis.

+7 HS
GoBucks713's picture

Wait, are you Uncle 9er???????

Vincent Price is a God

-The Aristocrats!

+5 HS
Earle's picture

Why would you think that?

+2 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture

If Earle was 9er.....

+4 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Who cares how much experience he has, he might have been joking back, but either way that gif is fantastically placed.

+1 HS
Earle's picture

Joke or no joke, that's at least twice now that my true identity has been questioned.  It's enough to give a guy a complex.

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

Nobody would ever think that you were 9Route.  Mainly because he was funny.

+6 HS
Earle's picture

+4 HS
Oyster's picture

Somebody needed to say it.

+5 HS
Earle's picture

+4 HS
GoBucks713's picture

Yeah it was a joke. Besides, I think for a while people are going to question anyone on this site, regardless of who everyone is in real life. Maybe at the Dubfest we should wear nametags with our screen names, or our first names, screen name, and introduce ourselves as "Not 9 Route"

-The Aristocrats!

+3 HS
TNBuckeye1421's picture

Its okay Jameis Winston makes "mistakes" everyday.... I hear he is also releasing a new Hooked on Phonics infomercial.

OSUStu's picture

This is a FREE WEBSITE damn it!

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+9 HS
Oyster's picture

He probably complains about spelling, grammar and content in the Skull Sessions too...

+5 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

There is no grammar in the skully's...

+3 HS
KBonay's picture

Pics or it didn't happen!

+14 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Any time you are on your computer, assume your significant other is standing somewhere nearby with a view. Doh!

Go Bucks!

+3 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

bigbadbuck's picture

Even if its innocent its on purpose

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I need a good female doctor ... what's her name?

+10 HS
Oldschoolbuck's picture

I had a younger female doc - when I balked at the prostate exam she said, "My hands are small!" Wasn't the worst one I ever had, but I'm going for the PSA test from now on, don't care what they say or who is doing it...

+4 HS
Oyster's picture

So you are telling us you prefer to be violated by a guy?

+3 HS
Oldschoolbuck's picture

Lol, Oyster! No, bro. Draw my blood anytime, don't stick anything ... never mind.

+7 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

air buckeye ... still living baby

Californian by birth, Marionaire by the Grace of President Warren G. Harding.

buckeyedude's picture

The smack in the forehead was because you could have had a V-8.

+13 HS
sox33osu's picture

This is my favorite post.

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

And the hollow sound that accompanied it...

+3 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Great story. Would read again.

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Air buckeye, give her the ole it doesn't work like it used to doc ...

+3 HS
Oyster's picture

I would rather have a root canal without novcain then go to the doctors.

This says it all.

+7 HS
Killer nuts's picture

A great example of the difference between "then" and "than"

+15 HS
Oyster's picture

Exactly, plus I am now curious as to who does his dental work, and where it is done.

+8 HS
sharks's picture

I can actually relate.  My dentist is hot.  Like, noticeably attractive.  Super awkward when she's doing her thing and I'm purposely not making eye contact.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+5 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I think it would be worse if you purposely stared deep into her eyes the whole time. Or her boobs, I guess that'd be worse.

+4 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

If you're in Columbus, I need your dentists name...

Tired of looking at Dr Watley's Penthouses in the waiting room. 

Grayskullsession's picture

I think we are breaking a forum rule by talking about a female and not posting pictures correct?

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

+4 HS
buckeyedude's picture

Yes, I agree. Sharks should snap a pic of his noticeably attractive dentist(as she's coming at his face with those dental tools) and post it on 11W! That wouldn't be CREEPY at all!

+3 HS
I_Run_The_Dave's picture

If you are talking about the OIF/OEF wing at the Columbus VA, then I know which doctor you are talking about.  

+2 HS
SAK's picture

In unrelated news. Micheal is having girl problems too.  

+1 HS
RenegadeBuckeye's picture

Thank you for your service Airbuckeye. America...f yeah!

+3 HS
Unky Buck's picture

I would rather have a root canal without novcain then go to the doctors.

Would you rather have this done? (NSFW)

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

This is 100% my real dental office,located in Fairfield,Oh.The Meister dental group, and my wife really doesnt approve of how often I'm going in there. I feel your pain.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+4 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

So I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the dentists aren't the two standing next to the guys in the middle.

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

The guy on the right and I think the female to his right are actually the dentists. But shit who needs a dentist, I just go in to get my teeth cleaned twice a month from the one second from left.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

So the requirement for the women working there is long hair?

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Is that only because she told you she couldn't brush your teeth every day?

+1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

Dude on the left has moobs. My luck, I'd get him after driving all the way from Toledo.

+1 HS
Fatpants's picture

The dude in the middle is showing some serious nip.

+7 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

Second from the left. I'd be Stew from The Hangover and pull my own damn tooth out to go see her! Lol.

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+2 HS
Unky Buck's picture

I wouldn't exactly be pushing any of those women out of bed, that's for sure. I think I need to make a 4.5 hour trip down to get some work done...and then maybe my teeth cleaned as well.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Too funny Unky - your first sentence is just awesome

+1 HS
Onionballz's picture

Hell that's only a 1 hour drive and I grew up in Fairfield.  Looks like it's time to break a tooth.

+2 HS
makearuckus's picture

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

+7 HS
JTownBuckeye's picture

My doctor looks like she could have stepped out of a Ms. Fitness competition. First time I met her, I was half expecting Candid Camera to pop out at any time and I was truly wondering if she was a real doctor. By the way, she is terrific and now my wife sees her as well.

Buck Commander's picture

Hell I have no teeth....But I'd go there just to get my Gums cleaned! 

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+1 HS