Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Not bragging or anything...Ok, yes I am!

buckeyedude's picture
July 22, 2014 at 7:38am
43 Comments

I recently passed the 10,000 helmet sticker mark, and was wondering if this means I now get to enjoy the VIP Field Pass for the Virginia Tech game and meet Urban Fricking Meyer before the game? Jason? Can you help me out, brotha?

Oyster's picture

What it actually means is that KBonay is now officially off bathroom duty.  You would have found out sooner or later, might as well break it to you right now.

+9 HS
AngryWoody's picture

No, but you do get a free back rub from Brady Hoke.

I'm waiting, big boy.

"I'm waiting, big boy."

Our Honor Defend!

+17 HS
Oyster's picture

That is just plain wrong, on so many levels.

+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

You are in the pool to take on Roy Brown.

+3 HS
RBuck's picture

...and Hovenaut and Buckeyesvstheworld are having a good laugh.

"It's just another case of there you are". ~ Doc (1918-2012)

+2 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture

Premium Lounge membership used to be 1,000 stickers.  I found out the hard way when I hit that mark that inflation and lack of resources in the lounge have increased membership requirements.  Now I just speculate how awesome it is...

"If you root for Michigan, the terrorists win."

+3 HS
robobuck's picture

I still haven't received my 11W oven mit for reaching 200 stickers. Something's rotting in Denmark.

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

+5 HS
Xenia_Buckeye's picture

I so want an 11W Ove-Glove!!!

+1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

I think if they sold those in the 11W online store, they would be....hot* sellers.

*italics for emphasis.

+2 HS
Earle's picture

"*italics for emphasis"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Just say no to italics abuse.

+2 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

To modify an old Monty Python sketch,

When I hit 1000 helmet stickers, I got to clean the toilets in the Premium Lounge. When I hit 5000, they gave me a brush.

+14 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Good job Dude... 

I will now refuse to up-vote anything you say so I can try to catch up.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+8 HS
Oyster's picture

And he will up vote everything you post, just to get off bathroom duty as quickly as possible.

+3 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I will take all the cheap up-votes I can get....

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+3 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Oyster, I gotta say the 10k mark is absurd for bathroom duty...I pulled rank in there for a good 5,000 helmet sticker run early on.  I can't face another season of Unky, SM, Earle, and others crushing the shitters on gamedays...

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

Keep dreaming about the Va Tech game. I'm at 11k+ and I only got the Rutgers game.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

This is the mess outside the very first Premium Bash - At that time only HOV and BVTW were members. Since then a few rules have been put forced to be in place. 

I will never tell which current member this is.............just another reason it's no longer an open bar.

+8 HS
Citrus's picture

I miss the premium lounge. I went inactive a few weeks to finish up law school. Next time I tried to enter my security badge didn't work. There ain't no bacon & bourbon like 11W bacon & bourbon. I NEED IT. Now I've lowered myself to shamelessly posting as many gifs as I can to  again gain access to sweet 11W premium liquor. 

+2 HS
bbb's picture

Congratulations, you've wasted hundreds of hours of your life on a football message board!

+3 HS
Oyster's picture

And you were here to winess it...

Doc's picture

In my best Borat voice.  The Premium Lounge it's niiiiccee!!   Guys, it's not the number of helmet stickers you have, it's the quality of your posts that get you in the Premium Lounge.

"Say my name."

+2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

In my best Borat voice.  The Premium Lounge it's niiiiccee!!   Guys, it's not the number of helmet stickers you have, it's the quality of your posts that get you in the Premium Lounge.

Gotta disagree Doc. There is definitely a quantity element to lounge access, but quality matters too

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

LMAO! Borat cracks me the #$%# up!

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Congrats BD! I myself would like to reach the 10k mark at some point.

For some reason, I just imagine you sitting at the bar in the Premium Lounge when the 10k helmet sticker was bequeathed to you. You finished your drink, kicked out your bar stool, proclaimed your achievement and strolled out of the lounge Marcus Hall style...

+2 HS
buckeyedude's picture

I was actually thinking about going to Dale's in downtown Maumee, Ohio - a Buckeye saloon - and proclaiming my newfound success on the internets. I'm sure the chicks will dig it.

+1 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

I thought 10,000 helmet stickers earns you the opportunity to see AndyVance naked?

Oyster's picture

It's just an opportunity, not a requirement.  Thank God!

+8 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Greeeaaaat, something to look forward to.

+2 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

11,000 helmet stickers and your able to see a therapist to help you deal with seeing Andy naked.

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+4 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I bet that everyone's average stickers per day shoot up between 10 & 11 then.

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

Cajun - I just threw you an upvote because you're close & I want you to see that therapist. On a related note, I saw Andy naked recently & that's all I have to say about that.

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

+2 HS
buckeyedude's picture

OMG. That's all I got.

Knarcisi's picture

I've been telling you that at 10,000 you get to call a play during the non conference schedule. Urbs will call you the Thursday before the game. 

+2 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

I have a sneaking suspicion that you ran Dave. You did, didn't you?

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Staying in touch with my inner Walrus. 

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

When I passed 6k all I got was DJ's autograph on a used napkin. I framed it.

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I think I got a coupon good for one free Shis-k-Bob dinner at Western Sizzlin' (Mon through Thurs only) when I hit the 10k.

I swapped it for a sixer of PBR and a couple of naked lady air fresheners.

Win.

Congrats on the milestone, Dude. Once I get the replacement corporate card, next round on me (believe the Lounge tab is still capped out).

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+3 HS
osu07asu10's picture

When I hit the almighty 5,000 helmet sticker mark and all the prestige that comes with it...

I was provided the opportunity to trade 2,500 helmet stickers and a Premium Lounge used cocktail napkin for a heavily discounted tattoo at Fine Line Ink on Sullivant Avenue...

Oddly enough it closed before I could take advantage. Too soon? 

+1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

Oddly enough it closed before I could take advantage. Too soon? 

No. That's funny, I don't care who you are.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

This is some seriously funny stuff - I can't remembered the last time I laughed this loud,

+2 HS